No matter where you are in the writing journey, you can always improve. If you take your craft seriously, you are striving to get better. And for today's writers, it isn't enough just to be serious about writing, you need to be serious about marketing and platform development as well. If you're just starting out, you can often feel overwhelmed with where to even begin.
Over the past few years, Jonathan Merritt and Margaret Feinberg have developed an exclusive, boutique event called Writer's Boot Camp. I’ve been a part of it since its inception and it’s the best writing training I’ve seen. Over the course of three intensive days, they provide training to help you:
- Identify your audience
- Develop a pitch-perfect voice
- Hone your writing skills
- Interact with an agent and publisher
- Increase your effectiveness on social media
- Become a power blogger
What makes Writers Boot Camp different from other writing conferences?
Jonathan and Margaret have invested more than 1,000 hours formulating a unique audience-centric, content-driven approach to writing that is simply superior to what other writing coaches offer.
- No green room: All presenters are accessible to participants throughout the event.
- Limited participants: Attendance is capped at double digits. The smaller size allows more interaction and personal coaching.
- Pre-event assignments: You will come prepared to hit the ground running and take your writing and social media to the next level.
- Early morning homework review: During the 8-9 am coffee hour, the entire team makes themselves available to review your boot camp assignments and provide feedback on your projects, proposals, and goals.
- Intentional networking opportunities: Time is set aside to interact and share your stories and writing with other boot camp cadets. You’ll be amazed at who registers for this event.
Writers Boot Camp sells out quick. But as a special, limited time offer, they’re offering you a free dinner and bonus session ($59 value) when you sign up in the next 72 hours. Visit www.writersbootcamp.org and grab your spot today.