Most of us know we own too much stuff. We feel the burden of our clutter. We tire of cleaning and managing and organizing. Our toy rooms are messy, our drawers won’t close, our closets are filled, and we can’t fit our cars in our garages. The evidence of clutter is all around us. Meanwhile, this constant accumulation of stuff slowly begins robbing us of life. It redirects our God-given passions. It steals our greatest potential. It consumes our limited resources. And it distracts us from the very life we wish we were living.
But it doesn’t have to be this way.
• recognize the life-giving benefits of owning less
• realize how all the stuff you own is keeping you from pursuing your dreams
• craft a personal, practical approach to decluttering your home and life
• discover greater contentment, less envy, and more joy
• recognize why you buy more than you need
• experience the joys of generosity
• learn why the best part of minimalism isn’t a clean house, it’s a full life
It’s time to own your possessions instead of letting them own you. After all, the beauty of minimalism isn’t in what it takes away. It’s in what it gives. You won't want to miss this must read resource from Joshua.